BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

iReport

I thought iReport was an interesting site to look at. It covered things that ranged from seemingly unimportant things as Easter dogs and national pillow fight day to things with a much heavier impact such as torture within the Islamic prisons. Some of it was very random, but I don't think that any of it was boring. It had videos and pictures of a lot of different things that you wouldn't normally see on the news. I liked this aspect of it a lot. I couldn't tell which videos had actually aired on CNN, so I'm not sure what the difference would be between those and the rest of the videos on iReport.I imagine that the ones aired on CNN would be of a higher quality, and as the box that popped up upon entering the site said, they would be fact-checked so they would be more accurate.

0 comments: