BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Podcasts

Grey's Anatomy

I picked this podcast because I used to be pretty addicted to Grey's Antomy, but I've missed the past few seasons. I thought it might help catch me up, but I found that I was pretty lost. They talked a lot about each one hour episode for thirty minutes, so it was a pretty in-depth analysis. There were two people having a conversation so it wasn't completely one-sided. It was just an audio podcast. The draw-back was that you really needed to be following the show to understand the plots that were going on. You can't just listen to the podcast without having a clue about what's going on in the show. I probably won't listen to it again without watching more of the show, because I was so confused. I did not listen to any of them on my iPod.

Happy Tree Friends
This was under the cartoon section on iTunes so I thought it would be cute and fun. No such luck. It started with happy kid music, but then somehow turned into a vending machine popping the eyeballs out of this fuzzy bear with a lazy eye that wanted nothing more than a candy bar. It was violent with the facade of innocence, which made it pretty grotesquely funny. It was a short little episode with video...less than two minutes. I would watch it again.

Fifth Ave Sounds
I searched music and different genres came up. I picked reggae for something fun and different. This podcast just plays music from this band. It was decent - good for bacjground noise.

0 comments: